Ho Chi Minh City Trip 2024 (Part 1)
Hello!
All this time I always said to myself that I wanna post on my blog about my trips to save the memories, but I ended up not doing so. My excuse was always "I'm still stressed by my side hustle job" but even until now that project hasn't ended yet... so I guess i'll just write anyway.
So this year, 2024 is such an exciting year for me, because finally, my king Byun Baekhyun has left SM and found his own company called INB100. It was a huge milestone for him and seeing his progress ever since has made me nothing less than HAPPY, SO PROUD OF HIM<3
yeah, long story short, after establishing INB100, he held a fanmeeting (snack party) and not long after that he announced his first offline Asia Tour called Lonsdaleite. Oh. My. God.
And my mind automatically thought that I HAVE TO WATCH IT LIVE NOT ONLY IN JAKARTA. So my first choice was Singapore. The ticketing?? It was hell........... I didn't get the ticket that i want. I told my friends who helped me in the ticketing that I only want the VIP ticket, nothing less. All or nothing yo. THIS IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE'S FRICKIN CONCERT!>>!>>?
so the second choice was Manila stop. But when i read the t&c, they don't accept payment from international credit cards.......... so.... i looked at my next most logical option (Southeast Asian Country, ofcourse), Ho Chi Minh City. In terms of budget, Ho Chi Minh City stop is not that different from Manila.
So yeah, skip to the ticketing day, I GOT IN FIRST (among my friends who also helped me in the ticketing) even though the ticketing website crashed for about an hour at first...
BUT THE VIP A & B SECTION COULDN'T BE CHOSEN WTF?!?!?? so i heavyheartedly bought the VIP D and i got a pretty good queue number, its >100.
But i still wanted VIP A/B because they get the sendoff benefit.
so my baby Dea finally got in and she said she got VIP A so i also bought it. at the end, i got two tickets LMAOOOOO.
but that was like the most exciting but also surreal moment ever for me, i was like "is this true?!?!? I'm going to see baekhyunee in Ho Chi Minh City??????"
and the next problem arise, how do i sell this VIP D ticket......... lol
but fortunately my friends (they're the best<3) helped me to sell the ticket. at first we were confused because there was barely anyone who interacted with our post, as if no one wanted to buy it........ turns out that Vietnamese fans usually use facebook to interact and communicate... omg.,..
about 2/3 weeks before the concert, someone finally sent me a DM on twitter, apparently it's baekhyun's fansite lol........... so yeah I sold the ticket to her at normal price.
so!!!!
finally the day has come, I ask my sis to come with me to HoChiMinhCity and she agreed (excited, even) but i went there 2 days earlier than her.
my first impression was, the flight attendants were all sooo pretty, and cute! and their uniforms were also cute. kinda remind me of a scout uniform actually.
and then i opened my laptop (yes i brang my laptop with me for the trip because of the damn side hustle job ;__;) and did a quick update for my project and went to sleep.
the next morning, i woke up early because i already booked a full day trip to Mekong Delta.
this is located in a city called My Tho, quite near from Ho Chi Minh City. about 1,5 hours to reach there perhaps...?
so the tour guide picked me up and after about almost an hour, everyone was already inside the bus and we went straight to My Tho. I sat beside this girl, from Germany, her name was Eva (She's so sweet!) and we talked about a lot of things on the journey.
the bus first stopped at a gas station which had a big coffee shop inside the area. the tour guide told us to take a rest (and pee!) inside that coffee shop for about 15 minutes....
so I and Eva decided to buy a cup of coffee for ourselves then peed at the toilet. lol
so the trip continued, and the tour guide explained to us about some trivias about My Tho and Mekong Delta. It was fun to listen tho, added up to my knowledge.
Finally we reached the Port, and each one of us were given traditional vietnamese hat. and after that we hop on a boat and crossed the river to the other side of the river... where the adventure started!.
Comments
Post a Comment
No spam please