us.

Do you know?
I was actually hurt
Seeing you
Spending days and days with her
Doing everything from A to Z with her
I was always feeling hurt everytime i remember the old times
Did you even realize?

Thankfully
Whenever the jealousy came,
I always succeed at forgetting you
By thinking
Oh, you're just someone from the past
Or, we were nothing
So everytime we met
We just shrug each other off
Or act like nothing freakin happened
Like we didn't even have those memories
It hurted me, to be honest

But damn,
Now i realize
You meant something to me.
I really regret losing you that time.
And even until now.

Why wasn't i with you that time?
That could've been me
Holding your hands
Going on trips with you
Taking photos with you
Exchanging stories with you
Spending my beautiful youth with you

Just because of the insecurities and trust issue
I let you go
I let go of all the things that could've had happened if only we were brave enough

Then,
You came back
In the most unpredictable time

But surprisingly,
The first thing i remembered wasn't the hurtful things, but the sweet memories from the past.
Our memories.
Not yours or her's.

And now when i have the chance to actually ask about it
You said that you felt the same way as me about our past

How would i know?

What should i do then?

It made me smile, but
The past is the past
And the feeling of regret will always be there

The only thing we can do now...
Is learn from the past and keep moving forward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seventeen.

My 2020 Pekanbaru Trip (Mostly Food Pics!)

Teaching?