Welcome to Sista Natasha's blog.
I made this weblog to complete The ICT task given by Mrs. Dina at SMA Negeri 8 Tangerang.
I'm a part of WetQuatre! ♫

41) There's Only 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, for you....

I DISLIKE YOU.

You, the feeling you give, the aura you share, just when you're being close to me, make me sick.
Yes, you are: THE FINAL EXAMINATION!!!!!

Those feelings and pressure i feel, ALL BECAUSE OF YOUUUUUU~
I FRICKIN' LOVE YOU. Oh, what? No, no. That's completely wrong.
I DISLIKE YOU. I won't say that i hate you, because i sincerely don't hate you.
because you're 1 of the reason why i want to study. hard.

Well but about the pressure and whatever they are, they really fill my mind right now.

SMA Negeri 8 Tangerang will held a final exam for this semester, It'll start=Tomorrow.

My Lord. My Gosh. My God. /le screaAaAaAaAams~/

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

No spam please

Sista Natasha's Blog
Sista Natasha. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.