Welcome to Sista Natasha's blog.
I made this weblog to complete The ICT task given by Mrs. Dina at SMA Negeri 8 Tangerang.
I'm a part of WetQuatre! ♫

46) ikemen paradaiseu.......


This guy.........



And this guy........





  • Are twins
  • Are my cutie-berry-baby-pies ♥
  • Were born on the same year as me. 1995.
  • Are awkward being together in front of the camera, but actually they're so close. THEY'RE TWINS, DUH!
  • Are currently my favorite twins. Favorite biases.

lol okay i don't know what ikemen paradise got to do with this post, it actually makes no sense at all xD

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

No spam please

Sista Natasha's Blog
Sista Natasha. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.