Welcome to Sista Natasha's blog.
I made this weblog to complete The ICT task given by Mrs. Dina at SMA Negeri 8 Tangerang.
I'm a part of WetQuatre! ♫

75) ...Y?

Why? I don't like people who forget their old friends once they get new friends. Even though myself feels like i often do it, i know i'm very selfish. BUT, i don't forget. it's just........... i don't get along well anymore with my old friends. and not just some old friends. If they still want to do contacts with me, i'm sure i won't forget (not literally) her/him. so........... to the point. ......though it's not because of me she/he got new friends, i still feel irritated if he/she gets close with his/her new friends who are my friends too. don't know why. i'm selfish, rite?

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

No spam please

Sista Natasha's Blog
Sista Natasha. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.