Welcome to Sista Natasha's blog.
I made this weblog to complete The ICT task given by Mrs. Dina at SMA Negeri 8 Tangerang.
I'm a part of WetQuatre! ♫

77) Hor-ror.

Okay so............... last night i slept at 11:30 p.m. and......... i think last night i didn't pray first because i had a bad dream. And it's very absurd k.

This morning, i had woken up from my sleep, getting slightly annoyed because the lamp was turned on. someone must be had entered my room. so i turned it off and got back to my sleep. and then i imagined something about oppars and then....... i think i got to my slumber again after that.

and there it was. i had a very strange dream. i think i was kissing with someone in my dream =_=
but then i saw a scar on my left hand, and that scar was belly-button shaped. eeeeeeeeew sdkjbfvsdkjvbdsk TT__________TT and then........... some worms got out from that scar and walked all over my hand and when i tried to withdraw them from my skin, they left some scar (again), so.... these worms were some kind of.......leech? EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW I HATE STICKY-MUSHY ANIMAL LIKE THEM TT_________TT

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

No spam please

Sista Natasha's Blog
Sista Natasha. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.