Welcome to Sista Natasha's blog.
I made this weblog to complete The ICT task given by Mrs. Dina at SMA Negeri 8 Tangerang.
I'm a part of WetQuatre! ♫

80) A 'Friend'

source: favim.com


Hi guys! Guess what.
I'am a 3rd grader now. Which means one year away until i'm free from the highschool!

I've been attending an intensive study course for 3rd grader here, it's called *peeeep* operation.
And i'm placed in a............ um..... kind of 'exclusive' class, there are only 7 students there, including me.
So, i have a 'friend' here. A guy 'friend' Duh.
HE'S HANDSOME. AND HIS SMILE IS CUTE.

and i can't stop but smiling everytime he smiles :">

but.......... i don't know his name yet.
*throws bricks at self*

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

No spam please

Sista Natasha's Blog
Sista Natasha. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.