Welcome to Sista Natasha's blog.
I made this weblog to complete The ICT task given by Mrs. Dina at SMA Negeri 8 Tangerang.
I'm a part of WetQuatre! ♫

42) fagyea; It's An Update!

Um...... it has been a long time since the last time i posted here.. right?
and by the way, i don't know whether i will post here often or not, because actually i already have a personal blog, it was created in 2009, it's rather old, right. And i can't tell you the url because......... that blog contains so many secrets and i can't let people know that it was me who posted those posts. LOL. LE NINJA.

And.............. Today is the last day of exam in SMA Negeri 8 Tangerang, so................
I'M SO FRICKIN HAPPY!!!! YAYYYYY!!!


And.......... i actually want to tell my thoughts about my school's website's progress. My school's ICT team are really good. They make the site much much much better day by day. <3 lol the first time i saw the website my jaw was dropping because it's really.......... um....... ok just forget about it lah. And i kinda.... embarassed if people search "SMA Negeri 8" and then they clicked my school's website and then..........

"what dahel iz thizzzz?"

LOL. But now, i won't happen. Because the website is now worth looking<3 lol.
Go go go check it! => http://sman8tangerang.sch.id

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

No spam please

Sista Natasha's Blog
Sista Natasha. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.